Thursday, November 11, 2010

I think I've finally have eaten my weight in Turkey Burger,,,,

11/11/10

No I'm kidding, I'm sure the number is getting up there though! Turkey burger is a staple of my diet however.... Here is my breakdown of todays food...

Meal 1
30 g Carbs in Oats
2 Scoops Scivation Whey
2 tbsp Peanut Butter
99 G Blue Berries

Meal 2
2 tbsp Peanut Butter
99 G Blue Berries
186 G of Turkey Burger

Meal 3

2 tbsp Peanut Butter
99 G Blue Berries
186 G of Turkey Burger

Meal 2
2 tbsp Peanut Butter
1 Cup of Broccoli
186 G of Turkey Burger

Meal 5
Scivation Whey
99 G Blueberries
30 G Steel Cut Oats



uhhhhh yeah... 

But honestly I'm starting to look leaner also. It's win win and I use Famous Daves "Rib Rub" good stuff.


--------------------------------------------------------

 
My Drugs


I know, I'm fucking nuts, as I stated in my first blog, but man, this gave me energy today that I hadn't had before, or at least for a long time.

-----------------------------------------------

Today's post is gonna be kind of quick as today has been pretty uneventful.We sold one membership which is good cause we didn't blank as well as, I got a ton of stuff done at the club, overall it was a very productive day business wise!

I will say this though, I am a bit of a sap. Allie sent me 2 quotes today that made my eyes leak a little bit...

‎"If I never met you, I wouldn't like you. If I didn't like you, I wouldn't love you. If I didn't love you, I wouldn't miss you. But I did, I do, and I will.”

‎"Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was a choice. But, falling in love with you I had no control over. <3.”

Those really made my day today. Even after a fantastic day. I really do love her so much... I know you guys will probably get sick of me saying that, but she truly is amazing to me..... She makes my cold dark black heart happy =)

 --------------------------------------------------------------------

Well I have arms tonight, so Im going to blast them and hopefully get to bed EARLIER than last night. It's really hard to sleep for me, being an insomniac honestly sucks sometimes... 

Well I only plan on posting here during the week, so next blog will probably be Sunday or Monday. Until next time... heres todays JAM! 

 



No comments:

Post a Comment